Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Straight To Hell

Those Words have been on my mind so much; "Straight To Hell". When I lay down to sleep each night they ring in my thoughts, As I pray they bounce back and forth in my mind. So many people are heading STRAIGHT TO HELL. It's so bothersom, because its people that I know. I dare say each one of us wouldnt have to think more than a few seconds - to spit out 10 of our friends/relatives that we KNOW are going to Hell when they die. The worst thing; is that it doesnt bother us! it doesnt make us weep, and we dont go out of our way to try to pull them out of the fire. It aggravates me that I dont do enough.

Last weekend we had a rodeo, and during one of the events a young gal that I knew got bucked off her horse and trampled. I stood by the edge of the arena shocked. I watched a bunch of dads huddle over her, and I was so sickened at my self that I hadnt told her about heaven and Hell, or the fact that Jesus Christ is our ONLY hope. The question "what if she dies" kept bouncing through my head and made me just want to cry my eyes out. minutes later I watched the EMT's load her up and pull out. So I prayed, not only that she would be ok, but that I, and we as Christians would be roused to pull people out of the Fire.

People in this world have 1 shot at life. Hebrews 11:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: How is it that we are so comfortable with this life, that we dont go out and try to win sould like Jesus is comin tomorrow? I dont think we even PRAY enough, because I know that I dont :( We shouldnt be ashamed because we have the power of God. -- but we have not, because we ask not. so I just pray that we ... that I... would be so charged to not give up, and to share the gosple to those dear to us. I dont want to have to watch people that I know and love be cast into hell because I didnt tell them. God help me.


♥ Koda Girl ♥

4 comments:

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Oh Koda, I'm speechless--this post is just so challenging!! Thank you for sharing!!!

~Lizzy the Patriot~

Melanie said...

♪♫"Don't be afraid to stand out. That's how the lost get found." ♫♪

This song came straight to my mind as I read this. Thank you Sooo much for posting. ~ Melmo

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Wonderful, provoking, empowering post!

♥Katie said...

Nice! Hey Koda Girl, I awarded you at my blog! =) Skip on over!...