Thursday, August 25, 2011

NEW HORSE!

yeah I know right? totally crazy! yall are probably thinkin "dont the Pehrson's have enough?" lol but yes we have added one more to the herd! as of yet.... he doesn't have a name. but here is the scoop. Over last fall I would drive by the neighbors house everyday and see this guy in a pen. (of course I would always slow down so I could get good close looks) and whenever Brandon and I seen the neighbor gal at quiz bowl, and 4-H stuff we asked and asked if they wanted to get ride of him. but she kept telling us that he was this horrible monster, and they couldn't work with him, and on and on. then I guess he got shifted to another neighbor who worked with him for a while, but he's also training a couple other horses so he didn't have enough time to train this bubba too.... so a hop, skip, and a few days later he's at our place. :D He was still a stud... but that changed this morning. and he's settling in quite well. (btw He is in no case a monster like the gal was telling us... he is really very sweet!!! we all adore him already!!) so now im done rambling... take a look at some picts! also if you have any ideas for a name!! let us know!!






9 comments:

Marianela said...

He's a good-looking horse. :) Love the first picture of him!

Kels said...

Oh He is a precious horse! Very handsome, and I love his coloring. I think you should name him Blue Jeans. :)

big hugs! xxxx~Kelsey

well I have quite a few! :) Dotty would be one..lol said...

WOW! He is awesome! Do you know who he is out of? So how long have you had him?

iowacowgirl said...

WOW!!!! First of all he is drop dead gorgeous! That is my dream horse RIGHT THERE! I know that as Christians we're not supposed to be jealous, but I'm officially VERY jealous! He's perfect in coloring and comformation! All the pictures are AMAZING sis! You did an incredible job capturing pictures of an INCREDIBLE horse! As for the name I'm brainstorming!:-D I don't have any ideas worth mentioning yet, but trust me...I'm working on it! All I can say is he needs a unique, elegant, proud, strong, and royal name! He looks like a Champion that is out of royal bloodlines and he needs to be named with that in mind!;) You guys are going to have SO MUCH fun with him! I CAN'T WAIT to meet him in person sometime! Did you say he is one or two years old?! Because if he's only one he is going to be a BIG BOY!:-D Anyways....enough of my rambling!:) LOL Love you and miss you TONS sis!

Your Cowgirl Sis,
Bekah

♥Katie said...

Totally A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! =D

Unknown said...

Okay, just came across your blog...I am SOOO following you now!!! Girl, we have lots in common ;)

STUNNING new horse!! He's beautiful!!

Btw, where do you live??

God bless!
~Raquel
www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Lakota Pehrson....how come you didn't tell me???? You know you gave me another heart attack! Oh my goodness, that is sooooo super EXCITING!!!!! I still can't believe you now have 3 horses--wow!!! So is he Brandon's horse then? He sure is GORGEOUS and I can't wait to hear all about him!!! He looks real good and muscular, and as far as a name, I couldn't believe you didn't already have one picked out--but that's ok! I was thinking you could name him any of the following if you so happened to like one:

Buck
Moonlight Sonata
Prince Albert
American Beauty
Robert Lee
Warrior
Dance Away
Dandy
Hunter
Desert Storm
Jessie
Deputy
Rusty
Dusty Duke
Hometown Hero
Dasher
Romper
Handsome Hobo
Westerly Winds
Wild Buffalo Bill

Well I had better stop there--I thought those would be some really cool names!

We haven't talked in ages and I've really missed you, Koda...I was actually waiting to hear from you:) I called you this morning and talked to your mother--call me back when you can--we have to make plans for the Rodeo! Until then keep your stick on the ice!!

~Lizzy the Patriot~

Melanie said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE the editing on the last one. So well done. ;) And He DOES look like a Gideon in the first pic especially. He looks so valiant. You could call him Valiance.But I still say he looks like a Gideon. And he could pass for a Buck.;/ ~ Melmo

Rosie said...

WOW!!! AMAZING horse!!! right there!!! but I say that about ALL of the animals God created!!!haha
Someday I'll have a horse like that!!!! We have ALOT in common girl!!!!

I think it's better for you to decide what his name will be!!