Well I could not come up anything "INCREDIBLE" to post. so this might be a little weird... oh well.
welcome to the random life of KODA
- Gideon (our new horse) is absoutly wonderful! Brandon is doing a fantastic job training him. with in 5 days of having him I jumped on and rode him. He is doing very well with ground work accepting the saddle, and tarps, and he absoutly adores people!
- also a friend mentioned that I should tell yall about how the gal is doing, that got hurt in the rodeo. She is ok, I know she was able to go home that night. so praise the Lord!
- The Lord has shown me, that his protection is never ending! when something "should have" been so fatal God is so good! I cant even express my thankfullness for Gods protecting hand!
- I have also been dwelling on the verse "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair, persecuted but not forsaken, cast down, but not destroyed" (2 Corinthians 4:8-9) my thoughts are constantly returning to those comforting words! how thankful I am that the Lord put them in the bible for me! and I am incredibly thankful for the Hope that we have in Jesus Christ! PTL
- so for now thats all I have! Im leaving for colorado to enjoy a week full of intense photography learning, and picture taking!!! also... supper dupper excited to meet Jess!!!

1 comment:
Hey, just got back from loading hay and I stopped by your blog here after supper and I wanted to leave ya a comment!:)
I can't wait to get all them new posts comin' about your Photography camp and the Rodeo! I'll have to ask you if you managed to get pictures? And again, THANK YOU ever so, so much for getting me Trevor's autograph!!!! I can't thank you enough, Koda!!!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment