SOoo.... here I am :D finding a tiny bit of sit down time! but i cant quite decide what to post about! VBS, Missions Confrence, Mommas Birthday (today), my amazing friends, Idk. but i guess i will just say that right now - God is so incredible! so often (every day) I fall short, I mess up, make a mistake, I fail. But everytime I fall, very gently my savior picks me up and leads me on. how thankful I am that God never quits his work in us. The past couple weeks I have just been so humbled. Each time I cry to Jesus, He wraps his arms around me, and im so undeserving. I am really SOOO thankful that the Lord does not give us what we deserve! His mercy, and Grace just confounds me!
"Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might."
thats pretty much all I have to say at the moment! (I'll try to be better at blogging!)
Koda Girl
1 comment:
Yahoo there! I have just a minute but I wanted to quick sat that I enjoyed reading your new post and I've missed you a whole lot!! I've been meaning to call you and I really can't wait 'till Sunday, the 21st!!!!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment