Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Time Of My Life

well a hop skip and a week or 2 ago. I literally had the time of my life! it was such an awesome, amazing fun filled day! all the lady's in our church had planed on a ladies feminine tea party! complete with movie night, dress up in formal dresses, photo shoots, and then tea and activities back at the church. (plus one big HUGE surprise) so here's some pictures! (i'll leave you hanging about the surprise! ;)
oh and Bekah was able to come down for the tea party so of course we had to get a pict of formals and boots :D

the cutest little girls on earth! ;D








melmo!!!! I <3 ya girl!!
like 2 of the most awesome girls EVER!!


all the WONDERFUL moms who put so much work into our wonderful day


well of course for a tea party you need tea! so we loaded up and went to the grocery store to get ourselves some tea!

and NOW!! our grand big supprise! we were all supposed to close our eyes... while our "grand prize" was being brought into the room! :D (of course you can tell from the picture it was our dads!!!!!!) but that wasnt all!


we got to go on a limo ride!!! woohoo!!


after touring the town we were droped off at the hotell for yet ANOTHER suprise!!.....


the most WONDERFUL banquet of our entire lives!!!
and then it was picture time





~~GIRL POWER~~

8 comments:

♥Katie said...

Ha! That's awesome!!! =)

Kels said...

That looks like so much fun! Tea parties are so lovely. :)
And the limo..... that's just down right awesome!!!!
Love and hugs xxxx~Kelsey

iowacowgirl said...

AWESOME POST KODA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!<3:);) I've been waiting for you to post about the tea party and the GRAND SURPRISE for FOREVER!!! It was SUCH an AMAZING day and you got SO MANY good pictures!!! I'm SO GLAD you were faithful to snap all those priceless moments so that we could "re-live" that wonderful day over and over again!!!:-D It was THE TIME OF OUR LIFE!!! I wish we could do a tea every single month!;) I feel so blessed to have such AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, and AWESOME parents and sisters and brothers in Christ who would go to all that work to bless us!! Seeing the picture of the moms really made me miss Mrs. Polk......man she was SO AWESOME!!! I still crack up at the thought of the jolly, short lady who has the spunk of an Arabian horse!!!!:-D lol I LOVE the pictures of me and you in our formal dresses and cowgirl boots....SO COOL!;) However the "Girl Power" pic is my absolute favorite!!!!:-D

Love and miss ya TONS sis!
Bekah

Sharon said...

Awww that looks SO FUN!!! I would love to do something like that! :D I was going to comment asking if that was the Polks I recognized in the photos but looking through your comments I guess it is! That is great! :)
Thanks for posting all the wonderful pics! :D

Sharon said...

Oh, I forgot to ask, how old is the Polks' older daughter now? She is so pretty!

Unknown said...

this is BEAUTIFUL! I love these some much. Wish I could have been there. absoultely beautiful!

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Say I was hoping and hoping that you would post these pictures!!! I've been DYING to see them, so I was pretty excited when I stopped by your blog to see that you actually had them posted!!! They are WONDERFUL pictures and the tea party looked very nice; from what you told me and from what I can see I can tell that it really was "The Time of Your Life"!!!! I'm glad for you!! I looked awesome!
That's so nice that Beka got to come down to for it, you two look so good together and I LOVE the pictures of you with your boots on!! They are the best! And I couldn't believe how well the colors of your dresses went with you, I mean, purple is totally YOUR color Koda, and Beka couldn't have worn a better color then that pastel green!!! All the girl's colors really high lighted their hair too;)
Boy, riding in a Limo sounds just TOO grand to be true...sigh. !!!
This was an awesome post, cowgirl!!!!!

By the way, I'm scrap booking your graduation, and I even got a piece of pink cowgirl paper from Hobby Lobby to use;)

Keep your stick on the ice!

~Lizzy the Patriot~

Melanie said...

Shucks!!! I done forgot my boots! I wish I wouldn't have been in such a hurry, and I could have grabbed 'em.=s
Anyway.
I am so glad I got to be a part of such an amazing event. And Koda, I just can't get over how beautiful your dress is. It looks even more amazing in the pics. =) AND.....don't forget to give me the pictures of the party. I still have to post them, so other friends can take a look at all of y'all's amazingly scrumptious dresses. So....See you around. Luv ya lots!!! ~ Melmo