did I ever tell yall that i kinda really like cows? they're cooky curious, hilarious, strangely photogenic, and last but not least.... quite tasty. :P so the other day i picked Brandon up from work and snapped a few pictures at my little (actually big) friends!


5 comments:
Are some of those heifers? (Not quite sure how you spell that) I'm super glad you like cattle, because I LOVE cattle!!!! Your pictures are SOOOO nice, Koda; my absolute favorite picture is the last one....oh, what was the cow's number? 49? Oh well, anyway, are those your cows???
Did I tell you were currently taking care of about 200 head of cattle? It's totally awesome, awesome, awesome:)
TTYL my pal!! <3
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Awww...they're so adorable!! :D Cows are so cute! :)
Wow! Totally love the editing. =) You are so talented, Koda Girl.~ Melmo ~
*Likes!*
You're right Lakota! Cows are strangely photogenic! Your pictures just prove that....these cows look so cute and intelligent even though they just eat, drink, and die! Lol I LOVE the pic of the red cow.....#46 she's adorable! I agree with you Lakota....I love cows too! They're so fun in their own cooky, curious, hysterical way!!!!:-D
~Bekah
Post a Comment