peoples... Im in love!!!.... (sorry.... not with a guy) well... actually he is a guy... but not really.... he is a GORGEOUS palomino yearling. (i think you'll agree with me when you see the pictures) yeah so anyway. when i seen him... he just kinda stole my heart with his handsome, intelligent face, stunning confirmation, and personality! ok i could go on forever about him... but heres a few pictures! :D



isnt this picture hilarious!!!! .... *sigh* guys are always showing off aint they?
well it made me laugh so hard!

8 comments:
Woah, Zane is IS GORGEOUS!! Is he at the stables?
This might sound funny, but for some unknown reason Zane's face looks a whole lot like Ranger's. I think it's in the eyes:) Seriously!
You totally should have a palomino some day, Koda, really, you should!! Maybe a palomino stallion to breed Sapphire, ey???
AWESOME pictures, as usual;)
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Aww! Love it! Zane is SO sweet lookin' !<3
OH MY WORD SIS!!!!!! Zane is perfect.....simply put he takes your breath away! He's incredibly handsome and simply amazing! This post REALLY, REALLY made me miss my baby Noble!!!!! Zane's marking on his face is almost exactly the same as Noble's and his coloring and comformation are similar as well!!!! Oh how I miss that boy! *sniff, sniff* Awesome post Koda Girl, and great job on capturing these pictures! That picture of Zane and the other horse showing off is HYSTERICAL!!!:-D Had to say that just for you! *wink*
Love Ya Sis!!!
Bekah
Awwwww!!!! What a gorgeous horse!!!
Oh My!! That's exactly what Bro. Goodrich's horse looks like. Well...not exactly. I think his is bit prettier. But Zane is still super handsome!! =)
Oh girl I am jealous of your man!!! LOL. If only I could find a guy that handsome I'd be a happy girl! I know it'e been awhile, but after I got out of the hospital I am sick now so yeah, it's been crazy. Luv ya!
Hey, this is just a side-note: men like to show off their manliness; girls like to flaunt themselves:( Men don't always get all the blame:)
~Lizzy the Patriot~
You have AMAZING photography!!!!! what editing tool do you use?!!!
Post a Comment