okey!!! so i want to introduce yall to the newest addition to Kodas horse collection, and the Pehrson Family Farm! yep thats right! (if ya dont know already) i bought a new horse last week! she is a registered 4 yr old Quarter Horse, and her name is Star Blazin Cowgirl. (cowgirl for short) She was completely un-broke. but in a week already she is coming along GREAT in her training! its really fun and refreshing to be training another horse!
10 comments:
EEEE! How exciting is that!! Thank you so much for your email.. I'll be replying soon and your letter is coming along :)
That is too cool. You are so blessed! :) Can't wait to hear about all of your fun adventures in training her!
*We love quarter horses!*
-MeM
AWW... how cute♥! Have fun!! =)
Awwwww, she's so lovely! A perfect shade of brown. :)
I hope you have fun training her!!!!
love and hugs, xxxx~Kelsey
SO EXCITED for you Lakota, and slightly jealous!:-P It must be incredibly refreshing to be starting from scratch and enjoying seeing Cowgirl coming along bit by bit! I know you'll do AWESOME with her! Maybe she'll be broke enough to go trailriding in Iowa this fall! That would be INCREDIBLE! Missin' you SO bad already!
Love ya sis!
Bekah
I'm so excited for ya!
CONGRATULATIONS Koda!!!!!!!!! I still don't believe it...never....or do I? A NEW HORSE!!!!!!!!! Star Blazin Cowgirl is so beautiful and I can only imagine how excited you are to break a mare that's totally "wild"! I've always so, so wanted to do that!!! I'm jealous...but hey, I rejoice with those who rejoice! PLEASE post more pictures of her soon, and up-date us on her progress!
It's funny because I always call you Cowgirl, so calling your horse strictly "Cowgirl" will be a bit of an adjustment for me;)
Oh and by the way, what are you going to use her for? Like, will you train her for Rodeo or will you be breeding her?
Can't wait to hear more!!
You give me too much excitement, pal!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
By the way, that hitching post in front of your barn is new, isn't it? I don't remember seeing it before. It's nice!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
OH!!!! She is such a cutie!!! =) I can't wait to see her.
~ Melmo
Oh,how wonderful!
I have a half trained pony I'm working on!
I got bucked off a horse for the 1st time ever last week and landed in a nice thing of mud!
I've ridden him like 3-4 times before and hes never done that,so weird!!!! lol,and I don't havbe the guts to ride him again,but I'm supposed be sellign him anyway!
Anywho,enjoy your new horse,shes a lovley color brown!
Post a Comment