Monday, May 16, 2011

silhouette Pictures

alright i know yall might be tired of my posting photography pictures. but i took some silhouette pictures last night so i thought id post them quick :D i was kinda bumed because we didnt have any cool clouds, but this was the best color that iv been able to get.




6 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome pics Koda! Who is that? Brandon or Sky?? It's kinda hard to tell with the shadow cast upon him. =)
~ Melmo ~

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Oh my GOODNESS KODA, I almost CAN'T believe you took those pictures!!! MAN!!! They are my FAVORITE!!!!! #1 & #3 are my absolute favorite;) Keep taking pictures, and keep on posting them. I'll never ever never get bored of them!! And I mean it;) You hear me? lol!
Now we just need some silhouettes of you with Sapphie & Cowgirl; how 'bout one horse on each side of you in the cowgirl hat? Or a silhouette of you barrel racing...boy, would that be just as cool or WHAT!

~Lizzy the Patriot~

iowacowgirl said...

Wow Lakota....these are AMAZING!!!!! The color on them is so crisp and gorgeous!!!! You did an AWESOME job taking these pictures at the right time in the evening! Trust me I know how hard it is to get them to turn out from doing them with Anna!!!:) I LOVE the ways you posed Brandon!!!!! These are calendar and magazine material girl! When did you get so AMAZING at photograpy?!;)

Love Ya Sis,
Bekah

Haylie Jo Gregory said...

WOAH! Those are some awesome pics!!!! Really amazin

Sharon said...

Wow!!! You are AMAZING with the camera, Koda!! Those pictures are great!!!

Chloe Hawes said...

They are absolutely amazing! I love them. :D <3