a couple weeks ago (yeah so far back already!! im so behind!) I was in Colorado for a week at IPS enjoying an intense photography course! (as many of you know!) it was an incredible week, and i learned SOOOOO much! I am very thankful for the oppertunity that i had to attend!
so im finally getting around to posting a FEW of the many pictures that i took up there! most of them are pretty random... we had certain assignments to fulfill pertaining to what we were learning so...
the Instructors!

this picture totally cracks me up! Short John, and Tall Rowan! :D

Amazing Hannah -

and Jocslyn!!!
*Random*




^^pretty cool???^^ (i was rather excited about that pict! i loved it!!)



taking pictures of the waterfalls was so much fun!

NO i didnt do it! someone else did! but cool ey?

♥ Rebekah ♥

♥ Gracie♥


we learned the COOLEST trick to taking macro pictures!
take off your lense, and flip it over!! it was so neat!

Garden of the gods

a couple portraits



and last but not least my 3 awesome roomates!!
(from left) Elsizebeth, (me) Sarah, and Gracie ♥ ♥
6 comments:
great job! love....and welcome back! ;)
Very cool! Love all the pics!! <3
I enjoyed some familiar faces and scenes from your perspective, Lakota!
Thanks for sharing!
It was great to meet you, and I hope we can keep up our friendship!
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Soooo AMAZING!!!!! They're professional! Great Job,Girl!
Nice pictures and I'm so glad you got to go and do that!! I really like the truck picture and the two cliff pictures you took--the bold colors of the mountain and sky are exhilarating and the truck pictures is pretty unique! Your talented, Koda!
By the way, you need to post another horsey update with pictures of all your horses, especially Sapphire and Cowgirl. I haven't seen pictures of them in ages!
Hope to talk to ya soon, pal--keep your stick on the ice! Love ya!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
i love you!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment