Monday, October 10, 2011

Do you ever become weary in well doing? I do. infact - I am. sometimes it just feels like all that i ever try to do, falls short. its never good enough! haha i guess that sounds pretty lame hu? Im not on the look out for a pity party. I guess i just feel compelled to share my struggles. im sitting in front of the computer desk with Gods word on my lap. As I flip through the pages i just feel completly refreshed. Im not gonna lie. When we (or at least when I) get discouraged, it is so easy to just mope around and be consumed in that. Oftentimes I feel my self being pulled into that state. But as I thumb through the highlighted, underlined, cross refrenced, well used pages of my bible I am encouraged by the Lord! how wonderful that is; isnt it!!!?? Galatians 6:9 demands my eye to go over it again and again.
"And let us not be weary in well doing" for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not"
what a beautiful promise! Lord please help me not to faint!!! I also flip over to
1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord



4 comments:

♥Katie said...

Great post, cowgirl!! <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the scripture quotes. Great reminder!
Keep living for God!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

luv ya girl!! Miss you too!

Lizzy the Patriot said...

As Sarah said, "great reinder"! Here here! The scripture passages you shared are so refreshing:)

~Lizzy the Patriot~