just real quick i have a few minutes to post some pictures! life is still crazy... doing all the cooking for my graduation... decorations... piano practicing.... planing.... speech writting... and the list goes on! but the other day had some good times with the best people in the world... the marts :D we (well they) went ice skating Friday night... i couldnt skate... cuz of my stupid foot :'( but oh well i made the best of it by taking billions of pictures!


Dad and Pastor had a good time jugling balls in the indoor play place :D


and yeah! Thank the Lord for some of the best friends in the Wolrd!
5 comments:
lol, y'all look really crazy! Crazy friends are good to have. :)
Love and hugs, xxxx~Kelsey
Hahaha! Looks like the best bash and tons of fun! ;) Awesome pics!
Aww..what happened to your foot? :(
WOW LAKOTA!!!!! Glad you still found a way to have fun despite your stinkin' foot!!!!:-)
Love ya girl and praying for you!!
Bekah
Koda Pehrson!!!! Why in the world did you post that stinkin' last picture? =) I thought I had sun glasses on. But it's goggles!! =)And it looks ridiculous! ☺☺☺☺
Melmo
HA HA HA, that last picture was OUT OF CONTROL koda; I like it!!!! If I didn't know you first, I'd approach you with caution!
Looks like you all had a lot of fun, and great pictures!
By the way I hope your foot is back in the sturep again!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment