Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clairebear Photoshoot

last week i did a photoshoot of the cutest and sweetest little gal on earth!!! .. Claire! yep yep!! im so glad i get the oppertunity to babysit her every week! she is such a DOLL!!! so enjoy the pictures!! :D






this is like my FAVORITE!!!! :D

well thats all for now! sorry i havent been able to post very much lately! were getting ready for my graduation! i'll try to keep posting as much as i can! ttyl!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute pics!! :) And you're graduating soon?!! AWESOME! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute post Lakota, and DON'T worry about the absence of posting sis! I TOTALLY know about the crazy flood of business that drowns one upon the nearing of ones graduation! Just focus on that now, and posting later!:-D I love and miss you so much and I'm praying for you.....oh....btw LOVED you're haircut.....it's SO CUTE, and just for fun you should post a few pics of that.....WHEN YOU HAVE TIME!:) LOL!!!

Love Ya!
Bekah

Kels said...

Oh she is adorable Koda! I used to call a little girl Clairbear, unfortunately she grew up and didn't want to be called that anymore. :(
Have a great weekend my friend! xxxx~Kelsey

Melanie said...

AWWWWWWW!!! She is just SOOOOOO adorable!

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Awwww...very cute:) You have a really good eye for variety when taking pictures, Koda, they're all SO good!!!

~Lizzy the Patriot~