yesterday the gals from our church went on a shopping day to look for dresses for an up comming (fancy) ladies tea!! you might think that we hit the Mall, and all those stores. but nope! we hit Thrift stores! it was awesome! we all got foraml dresses (some of them need to be made a little more modest) but.. the most that one of us paid for our dress ... was 10 bucks!!!! it was so cool! so heres a few pictures... after the tea there will be pictures of us all in dresses! .. enjoy these for now!

Melmo and Me :D

abby had the hardest time chosing which dress!
(she finally picked the white with red sash! :D)


i found this really awesome wrangler scarf!!! aint is sooo cool??? yeah i know! :D
5 comments:
Oh I love this! You all are beautiful! What a wonderful girls day out :)
How fun! Girl days out are so awesome. I am really trying hard not to covet that scarf! It's so cool!!!
Love and Hugs, xxxx~Kelsey
Hi Koda,
I just wanted to let you know that I now have a new blog (my old one was Horse Crazy), and you can find me at:
http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com
Oh, and I changed my name from Gallop Girl, to Rebecca, which is my real name :)
In HIS service,
Rebecca
Oh! I absolutely LOVE the first pic. It turned out so nice. You should have put on one of us walking and talking to each other. That would have been so cute! But I still enjoyed them anyway. =)
P.S. Do you know how many times Abby has tried on her dress? She just adores it. =) ☺ =) ☺
~ Melmo
Awwww....looks like you all had a lot of fun! I can't wait to see all the pictures of the tea party and all your dresses!
By the way, that scarf IS totally cool, but I had to say that I LOVE, LOVE your CPYR shirt!!!!!! Oh that is so, so awesome, I really need to get one too! (jealous!)
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment