Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What iv been up to!!??

hiya friends! long time no..hear from? talk to? lol yeah anyway i really enjoyed my little break from the distracting internet world!! well iv been up to a lot. like almost way to much to recount! lol. probably mostly finishing up school, working at the stables, and playing in the snow! i'll just upload a bunch of pictures! enjoy from there!! love yall!


ridin our ponys as much as we can! this was one Jan 1st at a game day!

cleaning stalls! (this is one of the alley ways!)
this is miss "sweet melody" (i asume her owner has a different name for her...but thats what I named her!) anyway i love her a LOT, and she loves me! everytime i walk into the barn she nickers for me! (when only a couple weeks ago she was scared to let me even touch her...she has a long, not so great history)




!!!SNOW!!!


dixie is sooo hilarious in the snow!! lol



pushin snow!!!

yep thats me!!!

well i have tons more picts and so on. but this should be a pretty good starter?! take care!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS POST. Like seriously.. I could type like like like like like about 400 times.. and yes. :) So glad you're back!!!

Kels said...

SNOW!! So cool {literally}, I love the picture of the cows. And that horse is simply beautiful! Have a wonderful day Koda and stay warm! ~Kelsey

Sharon said...

Yep, I agree with Jessica - I love this post too! :D Looks so cool with the horses and the snow, and looks like Dixie's doing good even though she had an accident, eh? :)

Lizzy The Patriot said...

Hey finally a new post, YAY YAY!!! So good to hear that things are doing good, and Dixie looks quite well too:) And who is miss "Sweet Melody"???? Did I miss something?? Of course she's a horse, I can see that, lol!
And yes, snow, snow, snow, too much of it! (I LOVE all your pictures though!!)I'm LONGING and wishing and dreaming of hot, green, summer days, when the John Deer tractors are plowing, the horses are active, the goat kids are born and grow up fast, the forests become thick and over grown, the mulberry trees down the lane put on an abundance of juicy, fat, sweet berries, and every other good thing that comes with summer along with bare feet!!! Doesn't it just make your heart melt?! Sigh.

Hey I will just try and give you a ring and hopefully we can have some time to talk again!!
Love you!!!

~Lizzy the Patriot~

Rebecca-Joy said...

Hi Koda
Love your blog.
Thanks for checking mine out.
Your horses are really beautiful, and such nice pictures of them too.

♫book blogger said...

Those are really cute pictures!