just love these pictures so much... i wanted to post them on my blog to. my wonderful puppy and my beautiful Sapphire. i had so much fun taking these pictures and editing them on face book! i look at them every day! :D lol well i hope you like them as much as I do! :D
5 comments:
Hahaha, aww! Those are some great pics! I know how you feel, I love my furry lil brother ;)
Oh Koda! You edited them SOOO nicely. I love the one of Sapphire. She looks Soooo very beautiful with her winter coat. Dixie looks cute too. ☺
Your horse is gorgeous! I really do like your editing, it makes the pictures pop. ;)
LOVE them!!! :D Sapphire looks soooo cute in her winter fuzzy coat, too! :)
YAY YAY!!! I get on and TWO WHOLE NEW POSTS greet me!!!!!!!!!
Yes I couldn't agree more; VERY nice editing--I love the bold color most of all I think!! I'm super glad you posted those...and I also know what you mean when you say you love a picture so much that you look at it every day: I do that with like everything I love!!! Ha-ha-ha!
And by the way, your side clip art is so, so, so very fun, it all made me laugh, especially when I saw the one that says "Queen of Random"!! That is really funny--just like you! <3 <3
Most of all though I really like the picture of the cowgirl kissin' her horse!:):) Really:)
You should put more and more side clips on here!
Keep your stick on the ice cowgirl:)
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment