Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bloggy Award Thingy

SO!!! I was awarded this blogger award from Sharon  and it was quite fun to answer the questions!



In order to accept this award you have to:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.

5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers.

OK! SO.....


♥ 5 Of My Most Fabulous Moments EVER
     -1 When I yielded my life to Christ!
     -2 Holding my baby brother when he was born!
     -3 Swinging open the trailer door and looking at my first horse!!! --my baby girl! ♥♥
     -4 Playing a special/surprise song for my dad at my senior piano recital
     -5 Riding a bucking horse. (ok I know thats super crazy, but it really is a fabulous moment! not much can match the Adrenalin rush that you get!!!)

♥ 5 Random Things That I LOVE ♥
     -1 Being close to Jesus
     -2 Racing Horses (flat out match races, and running barrels!!! ♥)
     -3 Peanut Butter M&M's (and coffee)
     -4 My Cowboy Boots
     -5 My Brothers!
    
♥ 5 Things That I REALLY Hate
     -1 Humidity
     -2 June Bugs
     -3 Being Sick
     -4 Snakes
     -5 Arrogance

♥ 5 Bloggers that have awesome blogs, that im passing this award to!
     1 Sarah H = Something Beautiful
     2 Katie W = Canongirl photography
     3 Bekah
     4 Jess = Far From Perfect
     5 Melmo! = Mels Imagine Nation


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great answers!!! :) Some of your most fabulous moments made me think "Why didn't I think of that?!!" LOL! So much fun to read though! :) Great job!!!!