Friday, February 3, 2012

A Bow

"When we choose to answer the call of our Lord,
we become like a bow in His hands, A bow is useful only when it's drawn.
It's the drawing, the ability to handle tension, that gives a bow its value.
With a little draw, there is little release. Yet each time we submit to God,
we expand our trust and faith and grow more flexible, resilient, and strong.
Over time we are able to flex into a full draw and know His full release.
The bigger the draw, the farther our arrows fly for him.
The farther they fly, the greater the impact we make on the hearts of
those around us who need help."
~Kim Meeder~

2 comments:

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Oh that was BEAUTIFUL. I really appreciated those words and they are very convicting! I had to save that post in my documents for future refrence;) Thanks for posting that, Koda!! By the way, Jacob and I MIGHT be seeing Kim and Troy this spring!! Call me some time and we'll talk!

By the way, how are you these days? I really hope your feeling much better by now!! I'm real sorry you got so sick!

Keep yer stick on the ice, my dear chap! Love ya!

Happy trails!
Lizzy the Patriot
{)-~-(}

Lizzy the Patriot said...

And by the way, it's great to see all these new posts!!

Lizzy the Patriot
{)-~-(}