Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cowboy Pictures

Between bursts of downpouring rain I had the fancy to snap a few pictures of my very awesome bro!












oh and the picture of the barn... Its blury like that (which I thought was pretty cool) because I took It from inside my truck! (the blur is the rain streaking down the window)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

What kind of camera/ lens do you use????

God bless,
Sarah

forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I saw the word 'cowboy' in your post title, and was like 'CLICK NOW!!!' ;)
Hey! Your shots of your bro turned out pretty legit!! Aren't brothers so cool?? :) Is he older or younger than you?

Tell him these pictures completely passed my approval ;) haha

Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

♥Katie said...

TOTALLY AWESOMENESS!!! Love the pics!! =) <3

Becca said...

You are invited to follow my blog
here is the link to my blog
http://ahorseofcourseandrabbitstoo.blogspot.com/


God bless

Joanna

Melanie said...

These are amazing!! You'll do a great on Joseph's Pics.
Can't wait to see them!☺
~ Melmo ♥

Melanie said...

These are amazing!! You'll do a great on Joseph's Pics.
Can't wait to see them!☺
~ Melmo ♥

Lizzy the Patriot said...

HEY howdy hey there Koda!!!

Nice posts! Very insightful too! And these pictures of Branden are really, really cool!! Must of been a rain day, that's for sure;)

Hope things are going well over at your place! Sorry I haven't been leaving comments lately. And now for some reason my computer isn't down loading all these pictures, so I can only see some of them:( But the ones I see I sure do like!

Keep yer stick on the ice! Happy trails!

~Lizzy the Patriot~