OH MY WORD....Okay so I like all the other pics..(except maybe for the John Deere one) but that horse pic is just like TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME!!!! Sis did you take ALL the pics on that collage?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! That's also seriously my one of my FAVORITE scriptures from the book of Job, and I've wanted to do some sort of horse picture with that scripture on it for a LONG time! Can I get a copy of that pic?! :) I LOVE the pictures of Gideon...he's gorgeous, and I love the grey and white horse, and I love the pic of the palomino that looks like Noble! Amazing sis! You're a GREAT photographer!
4 comments:
oooh!! i love, love, LOVE the john deere one. i am one john deere junkie. ;D hope you have a blessed day!
xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com
L♥ve, L♥ve, L♥VE the first and third!♥!♥! =D Awesome stuff!!♥ Great job!!♥
Hey those are really, really cool! How did you do them? I don't know if I can pick a favorite between the first 3!!
Happy trails...
Lizzy the Patriot
{)-~-(}
OH MY WORD....Okay so I like all the other pics..(except maybe for the John Deere one) but that horse pic is just like TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME!!!! Sis did you take ALL the pics on that collage?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! That's also seriously my one of my FAVORITE scriptures from the book of Job, and I've wanted to do some sort of horse picture with that scripture on it for a LONG time! Can I get a copy of that pic?! :) I LOVE the pictures of Gideon...he's gorgeous, and I love the grey and white horse, and I love the pic of the palomino that looks like Noble! Amazing sis! You're a GREAT photographer!
Love You BUNCHES!
Bekah
Post a Comment