hey everybody! sorry for my disappearance from blog land here! i just got way to overwhelmed and buried in life to get on, and some setting was messed up on our internet that wasnt letting me post. so... here i am finally! anyway not much (and yet at the same time.... TONS of things) have been going on! its crazy. but even though it was a couple weeks ago i still wanted to do this blog post. it was such an amazing week! and i love looking back through all the pictures, pulling out the memories, and recalling how Awesome God is.
a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to help at a ranch for the week. many of you probably know about it. but I'll lightly recap, and then let you experience it through some pictures! the week i was there, they were having day camps for kids. it was absolutely incredible how the Holy Spirit moved, worked and directed the whole week! from the activities each day, to the partnerships, conversations, and relationships between the volunteers and the kids. Praise the Lord for his faithfulness!!
so no enjoy some pictures!! i have a big album made that you can check out when you click this >> (}-~-{) << (yeah the snaffle bit - click it and it will take you to the pictures!!) and heres a couple for the bottom of the post! enjoy! (btw i think you can leave comments on the pictures in the album so please do so!!)

a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to help at a ranch for the week. many of you probably know about it. but I'll lightly recap, and then let you experience it through some pictures! the week i was there, they were having day camps for kids. it was absolutely incredible how the Holy Spirit moved, worked and directed the whole week! from the activities each day, to the partnerships, conversations, and relationships between the volunteers and the kids. Praise the Lord for his faithfulness!!
so no enjoy some pictures!! i have a big album made that you can check out when you click this >> (}-~-{) << (yeah the snaffle bit - click it and it will take you to the pictures!!) and heres a couple for the bottom of the post! enjoy! (btw i think you can leave comments on the pictures in the album so please do so!!)





5 comments:
Totally awesome pics girl!!! =)
Luv 'em. Looks like you had an awesome time!!!
So I totally love the comments you put on my blog. The words you used to describe me like "Your Secretary" to do your editing, and what was the other thing???? Probably clean your stalls or something like that. =) ☺ I like the 'prodigious' word. No actually I liked the other 'C' word, but I can't for the life of me think of what it is. So anyway. I have an idea for a 'silly' surprise post for you. I'll try to get it on sometime next week. Maybe sunday night. I'll give you a hint. I have to take pics. And then again Kelsi may help me think of something Different. We'll see.
~ Melmo ♥
Hey finally you posted some pictures!!! I was wondering, when will you be able to send me a couple CD's of all the pictures??? I'm DYING to get them, Koda!!!! I can't even see the pictures large size on my computer--the ones in your album. Send them to me soon if you can!!!
I had the time of my life during that week Koda....it was so GOOD to spend all that time with you and everyone else and be able to be a part of God's working plan! Praise HIM! I'll never forget it...the best week ever!!!
~Lizzy the patriot~
sweet girl.. you are on my heart so very much... I love you. I miss you so much and thank you for just being a glimpse of God's wonderful love to me.
love,
jonathan
Hey Koda girl! Your question was, "so i just post my entry on my blog and then send you the link?"
You post the picture on your blog then click on the linky thing in my post and put all your info there. And you're all set! :)
xxxx~Kelsey
p.s. I have an email now, if you want to give me yours just leave a comment on my blog (will not publish) then I'll email you. :)
Post a Comment