i dont even know where to begin. and i dont feel like i have or know that words that would describe, or paint the faintest picture of Gods prodigious works. He challenged me to remember and KEEP the charge that I as a Christian have been given. the Charge to hold high standards, the charge to protect and stand up for the truth. the charge to do my part in pulling people out of the fire.
God spoke so much.... convicted and challenged my heart. i could talk about each message for hours. but to sum it up.... God set my heart on fire. I am not here to serve my self... i want to burn and burn and burn for Jesus Christ!!! and i pray that nothing i do will pour water on that fire. who cares what people think about us! sure this world may think that us crazy bible thumpers aint worth a hoot... but God cares. God is TOTALLY worth living for! He thought we were to die for! why cant we stand up for Him? ya know... if we care more about what this world thinks... thank what God thinks.... if we would rather be friends with this world... then SHAME. i want everything i do to be for God!
carrying the Cross of Christ... the cross of commitment is heavy, but we cant just lay it down! Jesus carried it for us! but we have to be totally commited to serving Christ. we need to NEVER let the Sword... the word of God drop from our hands. God wants us to use us... but if were sitting in the dirty dish water of the world... he wont.
I Challenge you.
dont sit on a bench and live your life! goodness sakes jump up with me, and lets do something for Christ. doesnt have to be something BIG. but God says that if were faithful over very little... he will make us will make us ruler over 10 cities! (Luke 19:17) I want to get to heaven and throw crowns, and jewels, and precious stones down at my Saviors feet.... not wood hay and stubble, or ashes.
dont be afraid to speak the name of Jesus. to some its a cuss word, but to US!!! its the POWER OF GOD!!!!!!!! we have been given SOOOO much! and how much are we doing for God? there's individuals in Africa that have absolutely NOTHING and yet they are doing stuff for God. we need to set aside some of the things that pull us away from Christ and just follow him!!
its OUR time to do OUR part for OUR generation
5 comments:
Great thoughts :)
*MeMoRy
Wow, Koda, that post was on fire its self! Your words are so stirring and passionate...you really encouraged me and what you said really stirred my heart! What you say is SOOOOO true....keep on sharing! Thank you so much! I will try harder in my life to live up to this challenge too. I mean, after ALL God did for us, we most certainly should do ALL that we can for HIM!!! And this world is passing...this life is only TEMPORARY! This was such a awesome, awesome post, Koda!!!!!
(And by the way, I had no idea you were gone at a conference! We need to have some catching up time on the phone again soon!)
Keep your stick on the ice!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
WOW! Thank-you SO MUCH about the youth conference Lakota! I so appreciated you sharing what God did in your heart this weekend, and I COMPLETELY agree with you! I will take this challange with you sis! I will run beside you! In the grace and power of Jesus Christ we can be ALL that He has planned for our lives! I CAN'T WAIT to hear more about what God did/is doing in your life tomorrow! Less than 24 hours left!;)
Love and Hugs!
Bekah
Oooppsss! That was supposed to say....WOW! Thank-you SO MUCH for posting about the youth conference Lakota! Sorry! LOL :-D
This is beautiful! Wow.. blessed my heart a lot. I'm heading upstairs with some paper and a pen to start writing you back right now :) LOVE THE NECKLACE.
Post a Comment