um... totally random post here! just a bunch of things that make me well up with happieness!!! my heart is sooo full with Gods goodness in my life! everyday He gives me something to rejoice about! so here are some of those things that i Love!
~~~Kiddo's~~~sweety sweety!!! (btw she's on a little John Deere tractor!)

(check em out! boys after my own heart!!! JOHN DEERE baby! oh yeah! :D
~~~HORSE HAIR~~~

do you know how happy this makes me? really im dead seirous!!!
i LOVE it when my horses start shedding like C.R.A.Z.Y!!!
SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!
~~~BABY GOATS~~~
Tazer!! our bottled fed little goat (who thinkgs himself a pup! lol)

Terminator

no name yet.... :z
~~~GUNS~~~

just a random photo :D
~~~BOW SAFTY~~~

I took the course for my bow hunters safty thingy-ma-gig! :D it was a lot of fun!

(and no i didnt hit my cat this time! I actually did pretty good!!)

(Girls Rule)
~~~My Brother~~~

yep he's awesome :D
-
-
-
OH LORD youve been SO GOOD
through my troubles and my trials you've understood
you meet every need like you said you would...
LORD YOUVE BEEN SO GOOD!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koda, you have got an awesomly CRAZY, FUN, and INTERESTING life.
I love you guys So much!! =)
Melmo
P.S. btw, go check out my new background, and tell me what ya think.
Melmo
YAY, God is so good and I LOVE how you share His radiance on your blog...it seriously encourages me a lot!!!
I'm gonna have to steal those two boy's hats you know--JOHN DEERE RULES!!!!!!!
The kiddoes are SOOOOOO cute, those are awesome, awesome pictures you took, Koda!! How many do you have by now? There is practically nothing better then little kids! Right ey?
Say, you look very, very good in your camo shirt, Koda;)
Your bow classes looked like a blast--handy too!
I'm so glad you have an awesome brother...I know that feeling of pride as well!! <3
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Oh and hey, I just have to second what you say about horse hair! It's seriously amazing.
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment