- Splitting and stacking wood in the dark
- snow and freezing temperatures
- making your own new recipes
- little kids' funny, corny, dorky, cheesy, hilarious music CD's
- Friends :D
- eating a bowl full of spightti sauce, thinking that it was chili :P
- working with my dad
- special Bible verses
- weird people
- Blond moments :P
- seing people that recognize you (and remember your name) and you cant remember nothin about them!!! ahhah
3 comments:
LOL, Wow! That was really random! Yet kind of cool, because I can totally relate to all of that. :D
Have an awesome day!!!
~Kelsey
{I'm really glad to know my letter got there okay, I was gettin' a little worried}
I'd say some of the same things Kels said...LOL, and that was random...but RaNd@M stuff can be the BEST!!! Anyway, it was quite a sweet and fun post--keep 'em comin', the random stuff too, don't forget!
Keep your stick on the ice!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
I LOVE this! Also really really really enjoyed your pictures on Buzz of the muskrat. :) Been thinking about ya!
Post a Comment