Oh my goodness!!!! Lakota, you are gorgeous!!! Girl, I am like SO jealous!! lol! You look GREAT! Awesome photography, too - who was your photographer? Miss u! Seems like it's been FOREVER since we met y'all! :( Congrats on your senior year! :)
WOW WOW WOW!!!! Koda your Senior pictures are TOTALLY WICKED AWESOME!!!!!!! Man! They are all SOOOOO good; your are WAY too beautiful; the pictures of you with Sapphire and Dixie are to die over! Anna did a great job; this is REALLY EXCITING!!!! I can't tell you how much I LOVE 'em all!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE them!!!!! Whoever did those did a AWESOME job!! And the person in those pics is very pretty!!!!! :) Congrats on graduating!! :)
Oh my goodness!!!! Lakota, you are gorgeous!!! Girl, I am like SO jealous!! lol! You look GREAT! Awesome photography, too - who was your photographer? Miss u! Seems like it's been FOREVER since we met y'all! :( Congrats on your senior year! :)
WOW WOW WOW!!!! Koda your Senior pictures are TOTALLY WICKED AWESOME!!!!!!! Man! They are all SOOOOO good; your are WAY too beautiful; the pictures of you with Sapphire and Dixie are to die over! Anna did a great job; this is REALLY EXCITING!!!! I can't tell you how much I LOVE 'em all!!!!!!!!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
LOVE # 3!!!!
We. Must. Talk. Now.
Post a Comment