ok so i know i havent bloged in a million years. well im getting to it, but im waiting for a few pictures, and some spare time ;) lol anyway, i was just playing around with some new backgrounds? tell me what you think of this one? you like?? -- Yes? or - No? idk. i have different oppions about it. i kinda like it, but i kinda think it needs brighter colors. but idk. i want to hear what yall think! and so hopefully tomorrow i will do a big post, about the debate tournament, and all our baby goats!!!! yay!
7 comments:
I like it! :)
~Keri
OH NELLY I LOVE THE TOP BANNER!!!!!
Sooooo adorably darling, Koda!!! Boy such a nice picture, I remember that day so well, what a WONDERFUL time it was!!! <3 Koda I'm just dying to get together with you again and to ride horses, I think I'll go insane!
Oh, and my computer wont load the rest of your blog background, but hopefully by the next time I get on it will come up and then I'll be sure to give you a ring on my key board--meaning a "Thoughtful Comment"!!
And yes, hurry up with your new post, I'm also dying to see that!!
I've got a question to ask you, so I may as well call you up here and we can have a live chat! So, talk then, cowgirl, and I'm crazy about your new banner!!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
I really like it. I think it is spring-like! =)
All right!! Finally, the background popped up for me:) Yay!! And say, it's so springy, I like it, but I would agree, maybe if you wanted, you could pick some more color:) But then there have been blogs that I've been on that are just SO bright you have to squint your eyes to even read the stuff on it! Lol, crazy, ey?
~Lizzy the Patriot~
:) Love it! I'll try and email back as soon as I can.. the post on my blog right now explains what has been going on at the moment.. thank you for understanding. What a tremendous blessing your email was to me! :) :)
I was going to get that background!!! Now it wouldn't be any fun to get the same one.PLEASE cnange it.=)
Now look at MY background!lol.=)
Post a Comment