(thanks to Bekah for helping me decide which song i should do for this Weeks's song)
I don't have a God I can put on a stand
Or a God I hold in the palm of my hand
I have a God that's holding me
And I don't have a God that I can create
In the place I live with the money I make
I have a God, He made everything
So I don't need a temporary man made deity
When I got the real thing I got the real thing
He's the Lord of all the earth
The maker of all things
He alone is the one true God
Kingdoms rise and fall
But even through it all
He remains The one true God
I dont have a thing I got on my own
I dont have a care that I carry along
but I have a God who's carrying me
and I dont have a heart thats worthy of his
but I have a God who still loves me
So I don't need a temporary man made deity
When I got the real thing I got the real thing
Who is this King of Glory The Lord strong and mighty
Who is this King of Glory
The Lord strong and mighty
Who is this King of Glory
Who is this King of Glory
arnt these words wonderful? we dont have a god that we created! we have a God that created US!. WE HAVE THE REAL THING!!!!!!!! -- 1Kings 8:60 That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else. we truly serve such a wonderful God. -- the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords! Wonderful is his name! Praise the Lord!
PS. I actually have the song on my playlist at the bottom of my blog here if you want to hear it!
4 comments:
I'm really liking these "Sunday's Songs"!!! This one is awesome too, I loved it! And hey, thanks for posting again, I'm so happy:) Lol!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Thank you so much for your comment!! I would love to email. My address is: coloradofarmgirl@gmail.com :)
<3
Jess
Oooh! :D This is one of my favorite songs! <3 It! :D :P ;p
Love that one!
Post a Comment