Saturday night i had the amazing opportunity to go and see the world famous Lipizzaner Stallions! i decided to do the post, and all the pictures on my horsey blog, which i dont think many of you follow! so im just going to direct you over there to see all the pictures! also i just wanted to let you guys know i was behind on my posts, so dont miss the ice skating pictures, and this weeks Sunday Song. -- (}-~-{) Koda
2 comments:
I am glad I found your blog! I am also a fellow cowgirl.. I've been raised on a ranch.. my family raises Angus cattle.. and I love it! I love knives.. I am a huge hunter... :) It's so neat to find other young ladies with the same passions! It's also really neat to find young ladies who are also on fire for the LORD! May the LORD bless you abundantly!
Jessica
KODA, YOU WENT TO THE LIPIZZANER STALLIONS?????!!!! SO DID I, AND WE MISSED EACH OTHER!!!!!!!! You never told me you were going!!!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment