1. Take someone's shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them's cart.
2. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!", etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
3. Take something from someone else's cart, when they say "Hey, that's mine! " call the security and say that the other person was trying to take your _____.
4. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
5. Hide in clothing racks and jump out yelling, "PICK ME!!!"
6. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?" Then fake an entire nervous breakdown.
7. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men. *BONUS* Add Barbies as casualties.
8. Randomly place large amounts of candy in peoples' carts.
9. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
10. Go up to an employee, and in a official tone say "Code three in houseware." See what happens.
11. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
12. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
13. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
14. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation.
15. Tape a walkie-talkie to the back of a Barbie doll and say to random people, "I know where you live..."
16. Attempt to drown in an empty kiddy pool.
17. If an employee comes within 30 ft scream "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Then run out of the store screaming.
18. Walk up to an employee and ask questions like, "Why is this store called Wal-Mart? You don't sell walls."
19. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
20. Randomly start putting different size undergarments in people’s carts.
21. Dress up as a giant smiley face and whip price signs. Then yell "ROLLBACK!!!"
22. Walk up to someone. Act like you can read their mind and say, "Sir (or ma'am)... Please don't think that."
23. Walk towards a group of people and hit your head. Say in a loud voice, "Shut up in there."
24. Smear ketchup on yourself, lie on your back in the kids aisle, and pretend to be dead.
25. Run up to random people and ask if they like green eggs and ham.
26. Walk up to the customer service and when they say "Hello, how may I help you?" say "Yes, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of French fries and a diet coke." And when they start to talk, say "Oh, to go". Then when they say that they can't give it to you say "Oh, This is because I'm gay isn't it? I'd expect this from McDonalds, but not Wal-Mart."
27. Walk up to someone and say "Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while I go get my shotgun". Then walk away.
28. Buy something that is like $5 and give the cashier all pennies.
29. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend that your a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. "Finally, my shift is done. I really don't get paid enough to do this."
30. Ride a horse on a stick toy thing and have your friend pull you around the store on a skateboard while you scream, "The British are coming! The British are coming!
and 1 more! --- 31. Super-glue a quarter to the floor and count how many people try to pick it up.
OK!!!!!!!!!! so WHOs going to Walmat with me???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 comments:
That was Hilarous!!!
sorry sorry, I will say Koda next time. lol. I sent you lots of pictures too!!!
*laughs* Haha! Those were good! :)
I am in stitches -- that was hilarious!! My favorite is the gift wrap duel -- that is so something I would do!!!!
BTW, I found your blog off Ashley's blog...just to let you know. :)
Ha! I'm especially tempting to do the quarter-glued-to-the-floor thing! That would be great!!!
Hey I'LL come with you to Wal-Mart, way to go!! Oh man I just loved it, soooo funny!! My all time favorites were number 27, 30, and 31--so awesome!
LOL, one time when I was at Wal-Mart I decided to try something on one of the workers that I had wanted to do for a long time: Ask them something in French. So, I went up to this blonde who was stacking ice cream, and I wound up talking like a French person who knows some English. I asked her if they had any frog legs, and she was like: "FROG LEGS? No, I'm sorry, we don't have that here." And she looked at me like I was so weird. Lol, how was that?!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Count me in!!!! I would love to do that stuff.....maybe exceppt the gay one! ;) Those were HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! May I have your permisiion to copy and do this on my blog?????
That was hilarious! You are a girl after my own heart!
We are gonna do the quarter on the floor thing ~
Mrs. Martin
Kelsi
Joseph
James
Melanie
Timothy
and Abigail
(we all read it together!) ;)
Joseph almoste did #22 in Menards to an old man, but mom stopped him. Bummer!
Post a Comment