Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Addition to the Pehrson Farm!!

hey yall wanna take a stab at what new animal i just got??? ..... ----- ..... a BUNNY!!!! He is SOO cute! hes all white but he has a few little tiny black specks on his ears, and hes got black circles around his eyes! i need some names! can yall help me out?????

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Awww...HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE him!!! :) Hmmm...names? I'll just name all of the ones that come to mind, though most are probably quite plain!

Oreo
Frosty (the snowbunny!)
Fuzzie
Blackie Bitz
Bitza Black (bits-of-black!)
Blackie
Raynie the Rabbit
Hopper
Kyootie

Maybe I'll letcha know if I think of any more!

Lizzy The Patriot said...

He is SO cute!!! Who's rabbit is he? It's always a ton of fun to 'adopt a new member into the family'!! He is just so pretty too!
Now, as for names, you really don't have to take my advise, but I'll just list some of the names that I like for a boy bunny!

Washington
Webster
Patric
Lafayette
Cherokee
Mohegan
Daniel
Justice
Majesty

Lol, just some ideas! But please be sure to post what you name the rabbit later:)

~Lizzy the Patriot~

Lizzy The Patriot said...

P.S. Hey again, I just thought of two other names! They are: Wolf, and Pistol! Lol! I really like those names:)

~Lizzy the Patriot~

Sharon said...

How about Freedom? Liberty sounds too much like a girl's name or I'd suggest that! Or how about something like Gun Powder or Smoke? Oooh, I like that! Smoke or Smokie! Smokey the Rabbit...I love it!!!

Brooke said...

Awwww! He is soooooooo cute!!! I'm not really good at naming, but Patch sounds good to me! His ears and part of his face have "patches"! :) Now that I think of it, Patches sounds good, too.

Anonymous said...

, gong li nude, %-(, katie cassidy nude, 8))), krysten ritter nude, boxk,