and then we spent a wonderful afternoon at the park!!! enjoy the picts!!!
this army tank was a memorial for those who have fought to keep us free!
my dad and all my brothers!
mother and I!!
my littlest brother grew! he extended his body length by about 4 feet!!!
lol jk its a trick picture! cool ey??
Nebraska's most wonderful water tower!!!
WAHOO NE!!!!!
3 comments:
My, what a fun day!!! Those are such fun pictures, and I love that pictures of....um, Brandon...right? I just LOVE doing those kinds of trick pictures...and it looks SO real too!! LOL! Glad ya'll had such a fun Father's Day!!
But boy, what a Father's day we had! I tell ya, it was fun, but then disaster came to us! I'll have to tell you what happened later on. TTYL!
~Lizzy The Patriot~
LOL!!! I love the one of Brandon by the tree! He sure did grow, eh? :)
Sounds like ya'll had a fun day!
Hello! My name's Brooke and I found you through Sharon's blog. I love horses, too. Feel free to check out my blog!
Brooke
Post a Comment