"Being a family means you are a part of something wonderful.
It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
No matter what."
♥
a couple weeks ago we were able to run away for a few days, and just hang out as a family! It was so fun, and refreshing! we rented a little cabin and spent time relaxing and just enjoying our family!
I just want to share a few pictures of the family that I am so incredibly blessed with!
it was especially awesome that my older bro was able to be with us! :D
yep. thats my pretty awesome dad!
one of the really fun things we did together was shoot our bows at an archery course!
our super hero poses ;)
brandon "robin-hooded" tanners arrow!
then while we were hiking we came across this really cool old barn!
& my brothers!
I am so very thankful for my family and the good times weve had! :)










6 comments:
Aaaahhh girl I LOVE THOSE!!! It looks like you had SOOO much fun!!! And way to go hitting the bull's eye! :) Miss you!
soooo cool!!! That sounds like so much fun!!! :) i lOvE spending time with family - there's just something awesome about getting together with those you haven't seen in a while. :)
Looks like an awesome time!!
Looks like an awesome time!!
Sorry I'm just now posting. =( Those R awesome pictures! I love the way you did the last one!
Luv ya, and see you when we get back from Texas..
♥Melmo♥
Okay sis you are just way to cute!!! You need to stop being SO CUTE...haha! I love these pictures and I love that you had an awesome time with your family! Makes me smile!:-)
Love Ya!
Your Cowgirl Sissy Forever! <3
Post a Comment