Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Very Very Special Friend!

dont we all have some very special friends? I think we do - because God truely desires to show favor upon us, - to bless, encourage, and strengthen our lives! Bekah is one of those very special friends ♥ The Lord has been so good to allow us to get together every other month to spend a couple days together! its such a refreshing time of fun, fellowship, pictures, memories, tears, hugs, & horse riding!



monday night we found somewhat matching outfits to wear for bible study!

then.... Bekah showed me how to make amazingly awesome cheese cakes!!!! ahhhhhh

 AHHHHH!!!! yummy yummy yummy!


this was the peanut butter fudge cheese cake!

and this... was the coffee mocha cheese cake.... it was beyond amazing.  



 we also had some music, and praising the Lord time!

on tuesday we stoped in to say Hi to Bekah's sister Anna. ... and ... my truck broke down! so we spent a couple hours there, and waited for my daddy to come rescue us!



so we pulled it, and got it started!

 
and this is Bonnie. a guy droped off this georgous little mustang for me to work with
she's just so sweet!
then we took my horses down to 3v and rode them in the arena,
it was fun.



then...... we swam the horses!
it was REALLY fun! :)
and of course.... sapphire...... thought the muddy water felt soo good after running around... so she layed down and rolled. i just so happened to be holding the camera.
so. i got wet.
and the camera got wet
and sapphire enjoyed herself.

 
 Pr 27:17  Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.


Im so thankful for my time with Bekah!
so many memories! ♥

3 comments:

Sharon said...

aw that looks like soo much fun!!! :) and looks like you had a GREAT time!!! :)

iowacowgirl said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this post!!! <3 Great job on highlighting what an AWESOME time we had sis!! I LOVE the pictures you edited of me and Cowgirl!!! I want copies of those! ;) I'm SO GRATEFUL for how God continually works it out for us to get together, and for how He encourages and strengthens our hearts through it! What an AWESOME God we serve and what an AWESOME friend He's given me!!! <3

Love Ya Cowgirl Sis!
Bekah

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Aw man, fun times! That's so nice you two get to get together every month for some great fun and encouragement, a good friend is what we all need;) Thanks for sharing all the cool pictures. It reminds me of when I used to come out to your place:) Good times I hope to have again!
I just got back from SD and it was one AMAZING week. I'm so loving being gone all the time and running all over and working a job!
Well we should talk again soon...until then, keep yer stick on the ice, my dear pal!

Happy trails!
Lizzy the Patriot