Saturday, May 26, 2012

something I HATE

I just have to tell yall something.
I HATE JUNE BUGS
I think I even hate them more than I hate snakes, I cant decide. but I do.
SO. SO . SOOOO disgusting, repulsive, gross and many other words, that I cant think of right now.

sorry iv just been on a little kick about those nasty little bugs. they are everywhere. if you have a light on at night... thats where they are. every morning theres a gazillion of them in the horse tank.
I would go as far to say that they are an abomination to me.  period . end of discoussion.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

In California, June Bugs are these huge, disgusting bugs. Those are the ones you are talking about, right? Black, but some color, and they buzz around lazily?

I actually don't hate them. If you smack them with your hand (they dont bite/sting) they bounce like a basketball! fun game for when you are bored...I used to be terrified of them, but now when all the other girls squeal and run I let out a war cry and attack xD LOL

Sharon said...

Yuuuuck...yes I HATE june bugs!!! Ewwww...can I join your "I hate june bugs club?!" LOL!

Lizzy the Patriot said...

Ha-ha, Koda, your kiddin' me. What's up with the June bugs? They're not may favorite, but hey, they're way, way better then spiders! And remember, snakes are cool. Snakes are great, just not spiders. I just don't like the June bug's prickly legs. So there, lol, what do ya think of that?

Your saddle pal,
Lizzy the Patriot
{)-~-(}