Last week I had the oppertunity to take senior pictures for a friend! I just thought Id let yall peek in on just a few of them! we really had a fun time, and it was a good challenge for me to work with some different objects (specifically the semi, and truck) I really had a fun time doing them! cant wait for more upcoming opertunities!!!

7 comments:
Those look amazing! You did a great job!
Fantastic job!! Those turned out great, girl!
btw, what camera do you have??
GREAT JOB Koda Girl! I really like the last picture with the truck! That's super cool and I don't think you showed me that one when I was at your house! Fabulous! You're amazing! God has really gifted you! Also thanks for the music on your blog! The untitled hymn by Chris Rice came on tonight when I got on and was an encouragement to my heart where I'm at tonight!
Love Ya Sis!
Bekah
Check out my blog to view the winner!! =)
Woah nelly, look at that TRUCK!! Too bad it's a Ford. I really like all them pictures!! I can't wait 'till my senior photo shoot!!!
Eden McKoy follows your blog and will be doing a giveaway on my blog. I invite you over to see my saturday giveaways, enjoyed your posts.
I love these... they are so great. Looks like yall were having fun.
Post a Comment