I know! It has been forever since I have posted anything! (except for the video) so im sorry about that! iv actually been kinda outta blog ideas! lol but heres some pictures that we took with us and the horses in the snow! It was fun so enjoy! I'll try to post again soon!








8 comments:
nice pics!! Gotta love horses ;) I was blessed with my first just over a month ago...it's a dream come true. <3
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com
WOW SIS...I LOVE this post!!!! It is SO GOOD to see some pictures of your horses again! They're SO gorgeous, beautiful and totally stunning! I absolutely LOVE the fist picture and I LOVE the picture of Sapphire....SO AMAZING! The pictures of Brandon and Gideon were REALLY GOOD too! Gideon is SO CUTE! I love his furry, fuzzy winter coat!;) I'm with you sis, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE riding my horses in the snow...it's totally breathtaking! Miss you SO MUCH and CAN'T WAIT to see you in Janurary!
Love You BUNCHES!
Bekah
Lovely pictures, Lakota! :D
AWW!!! So totally love the picture!!
What an AWESOME horse!!! <3
These are so amazing!!! This is my first time seeing them edited.
GEORGEOUS!!!
~ Melmo
Hey, VERY nice pictures pal! Number 1 and 4 are my all time favorites-the deep color contrast also makes winter not look so depressing;) Ha-ha! I have to agree with Bekah that it was SO good to see pictures of your horses again!
Had tons of fun seeing you and your whole family ice skating over Christmas...it was a time of our lives and I miss it!!!
Keep your stick on the ice...and happy trails!
Lizzy the Patriot
{)-~-(}
Nice pictures. Love the top one.
I just got around to posting pictures of one of my horses on my blog. Love horses.
Laurel
laurelscrazylife.blogspot.com
Aww, you're so pretty, Koda!
~Kata
Post a Comment