Rodeo day!!!! it was such an AMAZING day! praise the Lord for no rain so we could do it in the out door arena!!! the horses did fantastic!! im so thankful that Kelsi, Mel, Timo, Abby and theyre cousin Alexis came to watch! also, Cowgirl, Sapphire, and Gizmo were very grateful to kelsi, for picking us up some fly spray!!!!! what in the world would i do with out the martins???????? i have no clue lol! :D
also..... i am EXTREMELY thankful to Melanie Martin for taking some wonderfully AMAZING pictures for me!!! she did a fantastic job!!! thank you melmo!!!!! (yall can check out her blog -- Mels Imagine Nation-- )
also..... i am EXTREMELY thankful to Melanie Martin for taking some wonderfully AMAZING pictures for me!!! she did a fantastic job!!! thank you melmo!!!!! (yall can check out her blog -- Mels Imagine Nation-- )















8 comments:
I could just feel the excitement in these photos!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. So proud of you and wish I could have seen you run live!
CONGRATULATIONS COWGIRL!!!!
Say I was just going to call you and see how your Rodeo went, when I got on the computer to check emails and then OF CURSE I had to stop by your blog, and what do you know: a post stuffed with AMAZING pictures taken by Melmo!!!! Great Scots Koda, those are wonderful, wonderful pictures!!!! I'm SO very proud of you! What did you all place? Either you'll have to do another quick post or maybe I'll just have to call you instead:)
I'm just absolutely pining to see my Gizmo...sigh. Let's pray that July works out, ey?
Hope ya'll are doing good!
TTYL and keep your stick on the ice, my saddle pal!!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
AWESOME PICTURES!!! =) Congrat's too! ;)
I Love LOVE love the pics. Who was your photographer??? I'm going to have to get a hold of her, and tell her she did an absolutely FANTIASTIC job! =) Just Joking.... =) Thanks for inviting us. We had a GREAT time. Only because of Gizmo. He is such a sweet horse. So is Sapphire...lol. =)☺ ♥ ♥ ☺ =)
~ Melmo the photographer. ☻ ♥ :-)
Way to go girl!! that's exciting!!
I love it how you wear a skirt even when your at a rodea, it's fantastic!!
Luv and miss you
HI i awarded you over on my blog www.thenerveofverve.blogspot.com
hi lakota
I awarded you over on my blog check it out!
I love the photos!!!! Sounds really neat!
♥Book blogger
livinglife4thelord.blogspot.com
booknook4you.blogspot.com
foodfun4you.blogspot.com
exploringcreationwithzoology.blogspot.com
Post a Comment