Monday, June 20, 2011

Melmo & I

last week melanie and i got to do a fun little photoshoot together in Jeames new truck! also melanie just turned 14 on the 20th! (i was supposed to post this on her b-day but i wasnt able to :( so here they are now!) anyway we had an AWESOME time together! so enjoy our pictures also if you want to check out melanies blog -- Click Here



oh yeah. we look awesome in a truck hu???











flingin hair is awesome!!! i guess our parents were inside the church watching us! lol whoops :D



this is like my favorite!!!












my friend is just WAY to awesome!!! i love her to death!!!! happy late birthday mel! <3


5 comments:

♥Katie said...

Haha! Awesome pics!!!

A new said...

Awwwww!! Thanks Koda Girl!!!! Those are awesome pics. Even though we were still in our church clothes.=) Love ya lots! ♥♦♥♦
~ ♫ Melmo ♫

Melanie said...

Oops!! I was signed in to mom's instead of mine. =/ But thanks just the same. =) ♥

Marli said...

Ha Ha! To funny! Love the truck pictures! ;P

Unknown said...

I am SO excited to meet you tomorrow!!!! I can barely contain it!!