last week we went on a WONDERFUL little family vacation to cincinniti Ohio! we had a lot of fun along the way and enjoyed it so much! so i'll show you the highlights through some pictures!
first thing- I got to meet a pen pal of mine from Iown- Abby!! it was so much fun!
*~*~*~*~*~
next we went to the Creation Museum in Kentucky!! it was sooo neat! one of the greatest things was.. that GOD was recogionized through the WHOLE museum! and the gosple was given several times! it was so neat!
*~*~*~*~*~*~
we went on a ferry ride across the ohio river! :D
driving through downtown cincinniti we seen the budwiser clydesdale horses going down the street!
mounted police in the city!
8 comments:
WOW! Looks like a VERY FUN trip/family vacation!!! LOVED the post and LOVED the picture of Fire!!! He's a VERY beautiful horse! Also LOVED that you got to see the Budwiser Clysdales, and the mounted police in Ohio! Looks like you find horses no matter where you are sis! I wish I could have been with you!!!!
Love Ya Bunches and Bunches!;-)
Bekah
Oh Koda! Do you even know how Jealous I am that you got to see Chuck Black??? Well...I am seriously. As soon as he starts selling T-shirts on the Internet, I am so going to get one.
Do they have one of these conferences every year? If so I'm going!!!!=)
And Fire is such a HOT horse!! =)
The King Reigns!
Oh,I was there!
At Tim Hawkins and I meet Chuck Black too! I love his second series.
Sir Kenderick and Lady Carliss
are my favorite!!!
I didn't get to see the Duggars concert thingy,but I did see them around!!!
hahaha,we went to the Creation muesum too!
I actually might of saw you and your brother cause I don't think I saw any other person wearing a white cowboy hat! :)
COOL!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the Creation Museum, and everything else you did looks sooo awesome too! :)
Sounds like fun!!
Looks like you are having a blast!! gonna come see me next? Haha! I will see you in August..hopefully...I even have some Gluten Free bread for your mom and brother!!! ;-)
LOVE these! You look beautiful as always! So thankful for you. Praying for you today miss you <3
YEEEHHHAAAWWWW!!!! Looks like fun! I really liked all the amazing pictures and hearing about your vacation on the phone! And it's SOOOO good to see you and Abby together, you both look great and the pictures are heaps of fun too. I'm really glad you got to stop in and see her!
And I have to say the same thing Bekah said, "Also loved that you got to see the Budwiser Clysdales"!
By the way, who is Chuck Black?
Keep your stick on the ice!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Post a Comment