Sunday, April 17, 2011































5 comments:

Unknown said...

love these!!!!! fantastic shots my dear!

Marli said...

i can just see right now i need to follow this blog! lol
great action shots! i barrel race and pole bend some too! isn't it great?!
great to find your blog!
*memory

Melanie said...

Beautifully taken pics, sis!!!!! Love the one of the horse sticking his tongue out...so cute!!! Did you take these????

Koda Girl said...

yep mel i did take them all. and i know! i love that one with the horse (fire) stickin his tongue out! lol :P

Lizzy the Patriot said...

I got on here to leave some more comments on all your awesome posts...and now I see that you have your photography page completed!!! Yee-haw cowgirl!
Well, since all the pictures already came up as normal posts in sections, I thought I'd just go ahead 'n leave my comments there, and then I'll stop by your actual photography page;)
Your horse pictures are most assuredly my FAVORITE, I loved all the flyin' pony tail pictures! (You know, the barrel racing shots!) And Fire so happens to be my MOST loved color for a horse.

And of course, you made my heart sore with admiration and pride when I saw the pictures of my beautiful boys, Ranger and Ricky!! <3 Your such a talented photographer, Koda!!!! Keep it up!!!

~Lizzy the Patriot~