Wednesday, August 18, 2010

horse show!

hey yall! im trying to get some posts done before we go on vacation (friday the 20th) so i hope this satisifys ya for a few weeks! :D heres some pictures of my last 2 horse shows. :D and then when i get back in 2 weeks, i'll do a posts of montana!! :D enjoy these for now.
im running Grace! she did soo good. we played a few games with her.
bad girl she started rearing!

reining

barrels are so awesome


pole bending


and halter :D

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Coolness!!! That looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Girl!!!

Lizzy The Patriot said...

Hey I bet your having soooooooo much fun on your vacation to Montana--God Speed and I'm prayin for you all, I hope you have the very best of times!!!!!!! You MUST call me on the phone when you get back and tell me EVERY detail of your exciting adventures, ok?! The day you left for vacation, Friday the 20th, is the day that we left Colorado to come back home; we got back real late that night. I have so, so, so much to tell you--we had TOO MUCH fun!!!!!

You and Sapphie look like a bran new shiny copper penny--but your success could earn you gold! CONGRATS Champions!!!!!! Those pictures are totally amazing!!

Keep your stick on the ice:)
~Lizzy the Patriot~

James D. Martin said...

Hey Koda! I'm having a little bit of trouble on my blog. Melanie got rid of my followers somhow, and I need everyone to follow me back. See when i'm looking at ya.

P.S. By the way tell Kelsey I said keep up the good work. She did start to rear right?

Brooke said...

Shweet! I wish I can ride soon. :) That looks like SOOOO much fun though!! Horses are the best!!! <3 (btw, I tagged you on my blog Sing Praise to God