Sunday, May 16, 2010
A Day at L5 Youth Ranch
last week we had an AWESOME time at the L5 Youth Ranch! i gathered a little group of friends together to head to the ranch and do a little clean up day for them! it was so much fun. I difinitly hope to help out there more this summer! Matt and Daisy Langston (the couple that own/run the ranch) are just an amazing couple, and have such a heart for serving the Lord. the ranch is just SOOO TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME!!! you'll have to check out their website. but for now enjoy a few pictures!
(from left to right)> Bekah, Koda, Allie, Hannah, Lizzy -- and Julia laying across :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I just love looking at your pictures!! You're so tallented in photography! That is if you took them.Well anyway,whoever took them is talented. The drive way is just gorgeous! I wish I could see a place like that. Even better live there. Up in the mountains.
Oh Yeah!!!
That's sooo cool! I wouls SOOOO love to hang around horses ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Awesome pics!
lol yeah melanie. i took all the pictures, - haha except for the 2 or 3 that i am in :) im glad you like the picts!
Hey there! I won first place in my fiddle contest!
hey there lakota this is sooo neat. God bless you in everything you do:) your such a talented girl and have such a good and supporting family in everything you do.
LOVE Truly
Jill M.
HEY I had no idea that you had FINALLY posted!!! Lol, and it was the BEST day ever at the ranch!!!!!!!! I had two times of my life....is that better??!! I wish we could do something like this every week:) And yeah, your a VERY tallented photographer Koda dear, those are all some super duper awesome pictures!! My all time FAVORITES are number 13 and 14--oh they are best! (The ones of us girls together in a line, and you put them in black and white). Again, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for organizing that whole day, you have got me hooked on that Ranch now totally;) LOL!
Yesterday was my first day of volunteering there, and I want to tell you all about it, so if you can, give me a call! It was SO AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait until next Wensday!!! (I know, improper spellin! Lol!)
It was amazing to be together with everybody again, and it was sooo wonderful to get to know the Ranch and it's people, especially Matt & Daisy!!! I so love them:)
Oh and hey, don't forget; you still need to send me a CD of all the pictures!
TTYL! Love you!!!!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
The boy on the tractor;Is that Joseph Schwarz? It looks just like him!
Post a Comment