~Bunny Boo~ (aka Ranger) he died about a month ago! (yeah i know! im just getting around to posting it!) he was an awesome funny bunny :P (hey im a poet and i didnt even know it!) Ranger had such a cute personallity! :'( but he is gone, and over the Christmas Season my little cousin sent me home with a new bunny! Lafyatte is a black bunny and SOOO funny!? let me share this cute thing about him. so he lays his ears down along his back. and when you rub one side of his nose, his one ear sticks up, and when you rub the
other side, his other ear sticks up!!! its hilarious! :P so heres a picture of him!

~Friday evening~ (sharon! im posting these pictures to make you happy! lol and i love to post them to!? but i know you love them) some of you may not really care! but i enjoyed these picts! so here they are. the 8th and 9th we were going to go to an all nighter youth ralley. my parents decided that Tanner could drive Brandon and I up, and we could stay part of the time, and then come home around 1. (instead of 6 in the morning) so we make the trip up to fremont. and guess what. they cancled it! yeah nice we heard about it! >:( oh well! we still had a great time with the martins, and decided to go bowling at 8 in the evening instead of 2 in the morning! so heres a few picts from the bowling alley! we had a great time! other side, his other ear sticks up!!! its hilarious! :P so heres a picture of him!
~Monday afternoon~ Nebraksa had a HUGE heat wave!!!! yall might not believe this, but we actually touched THIRTY DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!! our whole family was doing the boogy-woogy around the house! (well i guess that wasnt for yall to know! :) but we were SOOOO excited that it reached 30!!! considering that last Friday night it was -40 degrees here! im sure yall can see that we were excited! i was actually able to ride my sweet horsey! <3>
i also started a bright Lights group with Kelsi Martin! (if any of you have heard of it, or read any of Sarah malleys books) our first meeting was monday night, and it went supprisingly well! im praying that God will bring more girls, and that it would be a ministry that truely glorifys the Lord!
~tuesday!~ new change to me!!!! >see pict<
they do supprisingly make a huge difference! its feels really weird to take them off! although im still not sure if im really excited about wearing them all over the place (of which i will) its a pretty big change!
~quite a while ago~ these pictures were from new years day! lol (again! yeah im totally behind! ;) but i just thought id post them while i was at it! :)
Tanner is such a great driver! when pulling the sled! he goes fast and hits ramps, and makes the sled slide around when he hits the brakes and turnes! its awesome! :)
getting pulled behind the 4-wheeler!!! that is always SOOO much fun!!
Doggies! :) <3 hehe! they enjoyed going up and down the barn roof to!!!
i also started a bright Lights group with Kelsi Martin! (if any of you have heard of it, or read any of Sarah malleys books) our first meeting was monday night, and it went supprisingly well! im praying that God will bring more girls, and that it would be a ministry that truely glorifys the Lord!
~tuesday!~ new change to me!!!! >see pict<
~quite a while ago~ these pictures were from new years day! lol (again! yeah im totally behind! ;) but i just thought id post them while i was at it! :)
ok! well theres a pretty decent post! and lots of picts!!!
(}-~-{) Koda (}-~-{)
5 comments:
oh that was GREAT! I LOVE all the pictures...Lafayette is sooo cute!! And his name is too perfect--I've always wanted to name a bunny Lafayette:) So I'm really glad you did!
For a second, the picture of you in your new glasses scared me, just because it's such a new, great look! You look really nice, Koda!! And I hope your eyes will get better with 'em too, and I'm sure they will!
Um...what's this about the boogie-woodie??? LOL!!
Well have fun, TTYL! LY!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Hey, and I'm really, really sorry about Ranger. That is so sad:( He was a fun bunny that's for sure. I'm glad I have that picture of you and Ranger, the one that I took in the barn!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about Ranger! But so glad to hear you got a new bunny! I like the name Lafayette.
Hey girl, THANKS for posting tons of pictures!!!!! That is so cool to take a peek into y'all's lives. Bummer that the youth meeting got canceled, but gr8 to hear you had fun anyway. Also liked the snowing pictures! Cool (literally!). Oh, and are you serious that it was really FORTY BELOW there in Nebraska?!!!! I've been almost dying when it gets down to the teens and low twenties!!!!! Wow - I hope I never live in Nebraska! (nothing against you, of course!)
I agree with Lizzy - for a moment the glasses scared me a little bit! lol I'll get used to them. Best of all, you can see again! :)
TTYL!!!
Sharon
Aww, what a cute new bunny!! I'm so sorry you lost your other one, that's sad...
ooh, looks like y'all had fun...aren't friends awesome!!
hey, and cool glasses ;)
Cute pictures
Post a Comment