hey yall. i know most of you dont follow my horsey blog. but some do. so im just gonna send yall over to my other blog to read about the New family member of the Pehrson Farm!!! (if ya cant guess... we got a new horse!!!! i bloged about it on my Horsey talk blog so go over and read it and see all the pictures!!!!!!!! shes such a cutie!!! (heres one pict but you have to go check out more!!!) and leave a comment to!!!!!
2 comments:
Lizzy The Patriot
said...
LAKOTA PEHRSON!!!! How come you didn't call me?? LOL, that is soooo exciting!!! I about had a heart attack when I got on here..to see that you already got the horse! Oh I'm sooo happy--I'm going over to your Horsey Talk blog right away! Ready..set..I'm gone!
2 comments:
LAKOTA PEHRSON!!!! How come you didn't call me?? LOL, that is soooo exciting!!! I about had a heart attack when I got on here..to see that you already got the horse! Oh I'm sooo happy--I'm going over to your Horsey Talk blog right away!
Ready..set..I'm gone!
~Lizzy the Patriot~
She is so cute! I am on my way over to you horse blog after I write this comment. Horray on the new addition! :)
Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com
Post a Comment