Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Gun Rights

hey yall. while doing some research for a speech i found a web site that is AWESOME! they have a bunch of articals, links, and statistics about Gun Rights, and things. if you take any intrest at all in our biblical, and constititutional right to bear arms. check this site out!!!
http://www.guncite.com/

1 comment:

Lizzy The Patriot said...

WOW, that is one amazing site!!! Thanks for posting that, and I'll also have to send the link to my grandpa! I was picking through it and reading random things, and just from doing that I learned a lot!
I just can't believe that America has come to this...I mean, what are these stupid people who want to ban fire arms thinking??!
Well, I guess if they want to see their homes blown up and their family's murdered and them selves savagely killed, all they have to do is ban guns! I guess that's what it boils down too.
And you know, I bet all those other country's are licking their lips over being able to taste some more American blood again...because they see how weak we are becoming, and they know how easy it will be to defeat us, especially if we have outlawed guns, our MOST important tool of defense!!
I always hoped I would never live to see this day, but I can see now that God has other plans for me. But that's ok, I've just got to stand up for whats right and fight, we all have to!!
We will be good American Patriots!!

LOL, sorry if I went a little over the edge with my topic:)

~Lizzy the Patriot~